Monday, June 22, 2009

Goodbye Tea

Tea (n.) - Dinner

I know this post is a bit out of order, but I just downloaded the pictures off of my camera and onto my computer and found shots from my last night in New Zealand. OK, well I guess its not really my last night since I'll be back in 11 weeks, but by then all of our friends from Solscape will be gone. Looking at these pictures makes me really miss everyone. We were so lucky to have such a great group of people to live with for the past few months. Can you be homesick when you live in a house truck?
I'd like to say that my transition back to the states is going smoothly, but honestly, its been a bit tougher than I thought it would be. I miss riding my bike to the organic grocers and working in the garden. I am overwhelmed by driving on the highway and walking through Target. And most of all I miss this face...

No comments: