Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holding my breath

If bad things come in threes then I'm pretty much just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

#1- Got word from Jake, our local bit-too-laid-back computer guru. In fact I got three words from him. First text: "Bad News". I called him immediately, of course. No answer. Who sends a text like that with no follow up? Second text (24 hours later): "It's dead". Jake is a man of few words. Here's to hoping the more professional crew at the Mac store in Hamilton will have better luck.

#2- For 36 hours Dec. 21-22 I laid in bed teetering between actually throwing up and just being on the verge. Today I feel 90%. Still on the BRAT diet, which I hope to end by Christmas when Thiago will be teaching us the ways of Brazilian barbecue.

#3- ? Who knows. Coal in the stocking?

No comments: