Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm a bee!

First off, apologies. I know I haven't been posting much lately. But we've had a lot going on, least of which was a parasite that decided to take up residence in my gastrointestinal system. There also been a timber fram workshop that Nelson ran a few weeks back, and an exciting recycled raft race that I took part in this morning.

But really, the most blog-distracting of all events has been my acceptance as a bee. From now on, in addition to posting here, I'll also be posting on Wedding Bee as Ms. Veggie. I know, who would've thought that there would be a Ms. Veggie icon ready for me to snatch up? I'll be writing about our wedding planning process as we attempt to throw together an eco-fun-budget extravanagza.

Posts about the timber frame workshop and recycled raft race coming soon. Cross my heart!

No comments: